ATEX electrical boards - Explosive Atmospheres
To be experts in electrical systems in explosive atmospheres is an essential requirement in many of the sectors in which we work. We design, manufacture and certify our electrical panels according the ATEX directives CSA - cUL, UL.
Our product range and solutions are extensive based on the classification of explosive area and the applicable regulations.
- Solutions by stainless steel enclosures with increased safety: IP66, Nema 4X.
- Solutions by non-metallic enclosures with increased safety: IP66, Nema 4X.
- Solutions by flameproof enclosures for electrical panels, keypads, work stations and junction boxes
Classification of our explosive atmosphere (ATEX) solutions:
- Ex II 2 G Ex d IIB
- Ex D Ex tD A21 IP66
- Class I, Division I Group B,C & D.
- Class II, groups E, F & G.
- Class III
- Class I, Zone I, AEx d IIB
- Type 4X